Thursday, April 9, 2009

~new story in april~

a new story..a new status..finally i broke up with my bf...dont want to say much..that all is my fault..yeah..im very egoistic gurl...he said it...its ok...i accept it..so now i want to be new suhana..no more tears for boy...wasted...argghhhh...all this things happen when i was very bz n pressure with my esaimen, project paper and many2 test...this things make me more pressure..argggghhhh...tensen...
ehmm...today 10 april 08..last day for this semester..tomorrow start study week...today i have bel presenation. i have choose topic about OGRAN DONATION, a gift for life..but another person from another class has a same topic as me...huhuhuhu.....i dont know what to say..huh..ehmmm...because of i have bel presentation, tht y i use english today..hikhikhik..but i know..i have done many mistake..oppsss...forget something..bel is english subject actually. for those that not study at uitm they may do not know..hehehe..im waiting for my turn now...hungry n sleepy..huhuuh

No comments: